The following is our general Code of Conduct:
- RSVP and pay in advance of arrival.
- Bring a friendly, welcoming spirit and enjoy your fellow tennis players.
- Play one set and come in to allow others who might have been waiting an opportunity to play.
- Players are responsible for appropriate behavior on and off the court (HPTA follows the USTA Rules of Play and Player Conduct Codes).
- In case of wet courts, those players who squeegee a court are entitled to their first set of play on that court.
- The officers of HPTA reserve the right at any time to revoke or suspend a person’s attendance at or participation in HPTA’s activities.