We are sad to report that longtime HPTA member Fred Aldrich is under hospice care after receiving an unexpected cancer diagnosis. We ask that you pray for Fred and his family in this difficult time.
Fred served HPTA cheerfully for many years and in many ways as a volunteer. He always shared his delight of tennis at the Round Robin, and he was quick to share his happy personality and hearty laugh with everyone he met.
For more than 44 years, HPTA has hosted the Round Robin at BREC’s Highland Park Tennis Center, contributing to the vitality and growth of tennis in our region. Join us for an upcoming Round Robin! The HPTA Round Robin is open to anyone and everyone over 18 years of age who would like to play. We host players of all skill levels and ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience.
RSVP for this week’s Round Robin (everyone must RSVP)
First-time guests are free
Click here to RSVP for this week’s Round Robin!
Round Robin fees
$5 for members
$8 for guests (not a member yet? Click here to join HPTA and save $3 every Saturday)
Free for first-time guests and HPTA volunteers
Dec. 5, 2020 thru
Feb. 27, 2021
Round Robin schedule
Dec. 5, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Dec. 12, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Dec. 19, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Dec. 26, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Jan. 2, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Jan. 9, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Jan. 16, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Jan. 23, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Jan. 30, Highland Park (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Quick procedural notes:
* Players must be 18 or older.
* All skill levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced.
* We provide courts, tennis balls, snacks, and other players — just RSVP, show up, and play!
* Arrive and leave anytime you want; play according to your schedule.
* We play doubles only.
* The Round Robin is purely recreational; score is kept, but it doesn’t count like in league.
* Put your name on the board when you’re ready to play; once your block has four players’ names, go to an open court, play a set, and come back in to repeat the process.
* HPTA officers and volunteers are always on site to answer questions and resolve any issues.