RSVP for this week’s Round Robin (everyone must RSVP)
This round robin is for experienced players, rated 2.5 or higher.
First-time guests are free
Click here to RSVP for this week’s Round Robin!
Round Robin fees
$5 for members
$8 for guests (not a member yet?
Free for first-time guests and HPTA volunteers
HPTA Round Robin schedule
May 15, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
May 22, City Park, noon – 4 p.m. (moved for state tournament)
May 29, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
June 5, City Park, noon – 4 p.m. (moved for state tournament)
June 12, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
June 19, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
June 26, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
About the HPTA Round Robin
The HPTA Round Robin is designed for adult players (18+) with skill levels of 2.5 and higher. We invite you to join us for tennis fun every Saturday. For more than 44 years, HPTA has hosted the Round Robin at BREC’s Highland Park Tennis Center, contributing to the vitality and growth of tennis in our region. We monitor play to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience.
Membership in HPTA is not required to participate in our weekly Round Robins and other activities, but members enjoy perks throughout the year, such as discounted Round Robin fees ($5 instead of $8), special membership activities, free food, and more. Single memberships are $20/year, and family memberships are $30. Click here to join HPTA!
Quick procedural notes:
* Players must be 18 or older.
* All skill levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced.
* We provide courts, tennis balls, snacks, and other players — just RSVP, show up, and play!
* Arrive and leave anytime you want; play according to your schedule.
* We play doubles only.
* The Round Robin is purely recreational; score is kept, but it doesn’t count like in league.
* Put your name on the board when you’re ready to play; once your block has four players’ names, go to an open court, play a set, and come back in to repeat the process.
* HPTA officers and volunteers are always on site to answer questions and resolve any issues.