The HPTA Round Robin is open to adult players (18+) with skill levels of 2.5 and higher. For 47 years, HPTA has hosted the Round Robin at BREC’s Highland Park Tennis Center, contributing to the vitality and growth of tennis in our region.
- Click here to request to join our Meetup app (free and no membership required)
- You will be notified via email when your request to join is accepted
- After you have been admitted, open the Meetup app, click on the round robin event for that week, select “Attend” to RSVP
- You must RSVP and pay in advance before attending the round robin
- If you have trouble with your RSVP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HPTA Round Robin schedule
September 23, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
September 30, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon (cross country meet / tight parking)
October 7, City Park, Noon – 4 p.m. (high school tournament @ Highland)
October 14, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
October 21, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
October 28, Forest Park, 8 a.m. – noon (Hallowheel tournament @ Highland)
November 4, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
November 11, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
November 18, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
November 25, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
WINTER HOURS BEGIN DEC. 1
December 2, Highland Park, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
December 9, Highland Park, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
December 16, Highland Park, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
December 23, Highland Park, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
December 30, Highland Park, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
This is a round robin for adults, ages 18+. Membership is not required to participate in our weekly Round Robins. Just follow the steps above.
Round Robin fees
$5 per session
Quick procedural notes
* Players must be 18 or older.
* The regular HPTA round robin is designed for skill levels 2.5+; the “HPTA 2.0” round robin is designed for beginners only.
* Everyone must RSVP and pay in advance to play in the weekly round robin.
* We provide courts, tennis balls, and snacks.
* Arrive and leave anytime you want; play according to your schedule.
* We play doubles only.
* The Round Robin is purely recreational; score is kept, but it doesn’t count like in league.
* Put your name on the board when you’re ready to play; once your block has four players’ names, go to an open court, play a set, and come back in to repeat the process.
* HPTA volunteers are always on site to answer questions and resolve any issues.