This round robin is for players with skill levels of 2.5 or higher.
EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ONLY RSVP HERE for the HPTA Round Robin
The HPTA Round Robin is open to adult players (18+) with skill levels of 2.5 and higher. For 45 years, HPTA has hosted the Round Robin at BREC’s Highland Park Tennis Center, contributing to the vitality and growth of tennis in our region.
Membership in HPTA is not required to participate in our weekly Round Robins and other activities, but members enjoy perks throughout the year, such as discounted Round Robin fees ($5 instead of $8), special membership activities, free food, and more. Single memberships are $20/year, and family memberships are $30. Click here to join HPTA!
Round Robin fees
$5 for members
$8 for guests (CLICK HERE TO JOIN HPTA and SAVE $$)
Free for first-time guests and HPTA volunteers
HPTA Round Robin schedule
August 7, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
August 14, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
August 21, City Park, noon – 4 p.m. (relocated because of a state tournament)
August 28, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon (limited courts; limited to 50 members)
September 4, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
September 11, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
September 18, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
September 25, Highland Park, 8 a.m. – noon
Quick procedural notes:
* Players must be 18 or older.
* The regular HPTA round robin is designed for skill levels 2.5+; the “HPTA 2.0” round robin is designed for beginners only.
* Everyone must RSVP and pay in advance to play in either HPTA or HPTA 2.0. No money is transacted on site. Click on the links above to RSVP for the round robin most appropriate for your skill level.
* We provide courts, tennis balls, snacks, and other players — just RSVP, show up, and play!
* Arrive and leave anytime you want; play according to your schedule.
* We play doubles only.
* The Round Robin is purely recreational; score is kept, but it doesn’t count like in league.
* Put your name on the board when you’re ready to play; once your block has four players’ names, go to an open court, play a set, and come back in to repeat the process.
* HPTA officers and volunteers are always on site to answer questions and resolve any issues.