The Highland Park Tennis Association is a non-profit entity that is governed by a formal HPTA Constitution and By-Laws.
The HPTA officers, elected every July, promise to follow the constitution and to manage the organization with
- honor and appreciation of the rich history of HPTA and its founders;
- unwavering loyalty to Highland Road Park, HPTA’s birthplace and home;
- commitment to an excellent relationship with BREC and its staff;
- the highest ethics and judgment;
- prudent decision-making and sound fiscal management;
- an attitude of service to HPTA members and to the community;
- commitment to charitable support through the Highland Open tournament; and
- continual desire to implement best practices to ensure a strong HPTA.